High Trust is a leader in the BNI Community, provides an excellent source of qualified, outstanding professionals to whom we refer our clients and friends, while maximizing our business potential, thus demonstrating the power of Givers Gain®.

 

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Playing DEFENSE!

On Tuesday, October 16, 2012, I will be speaking to the members and guests of High Trust BNI about what it truly means to provide Criminal Defense representation.
 
Often times I am asked: "How can you defend the guilty?" That is a very intelligent question for which there is a very simple answer: I don't. I don't represent the guilty, I represent the accused; I don't defend their conduct, I defend their rights.
 
The very notion of presumed innocence until proven guilty is uniquely American and is among the core values for which so many have fought and died.
 
Come visit High Trust BNI on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 7:00AM and let me share with you why what I do is so important to you and why I am the only one you should trust to refer your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments to this blog must meet the standards of the High Trust BNI leadership team. If your comments are rude, unproductive, or in any way defaming, your comments will be removed, your access to the blog blocked, and you will be put on the banned list. Thank you for making this blog a positive and constructive environment.